Vegan Ice Cream - Build Your Own Flavor!
Looking for something cool and creamy on a hot day? A sweet cold scoop to add to the top of some cake or brownies? We have quite a few flavors of homemade vegan ice cream here to choose from. But what if the flavor you are looking for isn’t here? No problem, here you can build your own!!
Start with choosing your base flavor. Here are some possibilities, or you can contact me for something you don’t see here. The base of our ice creams are made of coconut cream and fresh nut/seed milks. Let us know if you have any particular allergies that need to be taken into account! Usually we use sesame or almond milk, but sometimes others. Some have cashews blended into the base as well. For sweetener we use either organic unrefined sugar, Gula Melaka, or dates. For some flavors the sweetener is set (like chocolate dream and butterscotch), for others you can choose which you’d like.
- chocolate dream
- pink dragonfruit
- peanut butter
Now choose one or two things to add to your ice cream (or not, you don’t have to have additions)! Here are some possibilities, or just let me know if you want something else not on the list:
- chocolate chips
- chocolate drizzle (melted chocolate drizzled in, so it freezes hard)
- chocolate syrup
- chocolate truffles
- date fudge brownie pieces
- cookie dough (chocolate chip, peanut butter, etc. can be gluten free or not)
- oreo cookies
- strawberry sauce (or raspberry, blueberry, mango)
- raw fruit chunks (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, mango)
- brownie batter
- baked brownie chunks
- chocolate peanut butter cups
- chocolate jam cups
- chunks of baked cookies (chocolate chip, gingerbread, chocolate, snickerdoodle, vanilla, etc)
- raw nuts
- roasted nuts
- peanut butter swirl
- butterscotch (caramel) swirl
- What can you think of??
After you purchase this ice cream, make sure to contact me to let you know what you would like!
1 liter tub
How to enjoy this ice cream:
Not that anyone needs telling how to enjoy ice cream, but here are some of our favorite ways!
- With some date bars broken up in it.
- With granola or crackers sprinkled on top.
- On top of some vegan brownies
- With birthday cake!
- In an ice cream cone
- Smashed between two vegan cookies
- With chocolate sauce on top
Ingredients (this is the basic vanilla ice cream base, other ingredients vary depending on your choices)
Ice cream base:Coconut milk, almond or sesame milk, raw cashews, sweetener (unrefined organic cane sugar, gula melaka (coconut sugar), or dates), natural vanilla extract (non alcohol), pinch of himalayan salt
**if you have any food allergies to specific kinds of nuts/seeds/etc. let me know and I can adjust the recipe to accommodate you :)