How to Make an Order from My Plant Deli
So you want to order some delicious homemade vegan goodies in Malaysia? You’ve come to the right place! You can now place an order directly from this website, it's so easy!
- Choose the items you wish to order and add them to your cart
- Go to your cart to check out
- Complete the check out process and choose your desired shipping or pick up option.
- Let me know if you have any special requests such as no onion/garlic, no soy, etc. (most products do have the onion/garlic choice in each listing, just choose the variation)
- You can also place an order via Facebook message, phone (0126048045) or email email@example.com
What Can I Order?
Browse the shop for all the products we have, there are several collections including vegan cheese, vegan meats, baked goods, cold treats, and flavors. I can also do custom requests, so if you need a special flavor of cheese or sausage, for example, let me know!
I have quite a few customers who have requested their order to include no onion/garlic. I have added variations to the products that include onion/garlic so that you can choose them without. Products that do not have the choice do not have any onion/garlic. If you have any questions about our ingredients, they are listed in each listing and you can always message us via Facebook, WhatsApp, or email.
Who Can Order?
- We are taking orders from anywhere in Malaysia for mailable products (cheese sauce powder, broth powder, seasonings, date bars, dry baking mixes, etc.). Shipping via poslaju is by weight and you will see the amount at checkout. For orders within peninsular Malaysia poslaju is free for orders over RM200.
- We are taking orders for refrigerated items (vegan meats and cheeses) and any other items from anyone in parts of Klang valley for cold delivery or anyone who can come pick up their orders in Setia Alam or the PJ or Subang Jaya pickup points. Pickup points have no cost. We also do cold delivery to Penang weekly (via a third party delivery service), and delivery to Johor every 4-8 weeks.
- Cold delivery to your home within a radius of 35km from Setia Alam costs rm25 (includes our gas/toll costs). Examples - petaling Jaya, Subang Jaya, Shah Alam (FREE for orders over rm200)
- Cold delivery to your home within a radius of 36-45km from Setia Alam costs rm40 (this covers our gas/toll costs).
- Cold delivery to your home within a radius of 46-50km from Setia Alam costs rm50 (this covers our gas/toll costs).
At checkout you will see the option for rm25 cold delivery. If your place is within 35km of Setia Alam, this is your cost. If you are further away, a surcharge applies as shown in the amounts above and can be paid in cash upon delivery or banked in ahead of time. We will contact you if this is the case.
Where Can Orders Be Collected?
- Pick up your order any day of the week (after your order is ready) in Setia Alam for no delivery cost. If you choose to pickup in Setia Alam, we will let you know when your order will be ready for collection. Small orders take just a day or two, large orders can take a week or more depending on our order load.
- Pick up your order at designated pickup spot in PJ on Sunday afternoons (we will let you know the time the day before, as it depends on what other deliveries we have - it is usually at 5:30pm). (In front of the 7-11 next to Sri Paandi restaurant opposite to Uni Hospital) (no delivery cost)
- Pick up your order at designated pickup spot in Subang Jaya on Thursdays at 7:30pm (no delivery cost)
- Have your order shipped to you via cold delivery service in Klang Valley each week (details above for cost and distances). Currently we usually deliver on Sundays, but sometimes other days as well. You will be contacted as per delivery day/time once you have made your order. Usually if you order by Wednesday you’ll get your order that Sunday. If you order after Wednesday you might have to wait for the next Sunday depending on our order load. Occasionally we get a lot of orders at once and at those times orders may take 2-3 weeks to be delivered.
- All orders must be prepaid, as most items are currently made to order. Maybank details will be given when you place your order. You can also pay with PayPal or credit card (for credit card use the PayPal option and you can enter your data there).
- Orders must be made and paid for at least two days in advance of pickup or delivery.