Vegan Strawberry Ice Cream 1 L tub
**NOTE** We are currently not accepting individual orders. If you are looking to purchase this or other of our products, we stock them at Vegan District in Kota Damansara. You can stop by their store, or order from their website. I’d you are looking to purchase as a retailer or as a cafe/restaurant/hotel, please contact us for our wholesale product lists.
Nothing like a cool and fruity treat on a hot day! This cool and creamy vegan strawberry ice cream is just the ticket! Plus you get to choose how you want it sweetened!
- Choose date sweetened for an extra healthy treat - did you know that dates are the most nutritious sweetener in the world? They also add a slight caramel taste to your foods. Yummy! Date sweetened ice cream has a thicker texture and can feel a little fibrous/grainy (I do strain it after blending), so keep this in mind.
- Choose gula melaka for a yummy unrefined sweetener. This traditional coconut sugar gives a lovely caramel hint of flavor. Gula melaka sweetened ice cream is smoother than date sweetened, but can be a little icier in texture compared to cane sugar due to the water content in the gula melaka syrup.
- Choose cane sugar for a more traditional and creamier ice cream. Because we all need to indulge sometimes!
**our vegan ice creams can be quite hard/solid straight out of the freezer (sometimes you get a lucky batch that turns out fluffier). But that’s a good thing,it’s not full of air, so you’re getting more ice cream! Don’t panic, just let it sit out for 10-20 minutes and then you can scoop it! Feeling impatient? You can also microwave it for a few seconds (up to 30 seconds for a full container) to quickly soften it for easy scooping.
When I eat strawberry ice cream I really want to taste the strawberries! So this tub of ice cream is loaded with over 300g of real strawberries! The full fat coconut milk gives this ice cream a rich and creamy feel. Delicious! I use fresh made almond or sesame milk for part of the milk, as it helps let the strawberry flavor shine. I also add a small piece of red dragonfruit for color, especially for the date sweetened version as the dates dull the strawberry color.
1 liter tub
How to enjoy this ice cream:
Not that anyone needs telling how to enjoy ice cream, but here are some of our favorite ways!
- With some date bars broken up in it.
- With granola or crackers sprinkled on top.
- On top of some vegan brownies
- With birthday cake!
- In an ice cream cone
- Smashed between two vegan cookies
- With chocolate sauce on top
Coconut milk, almond or sesame milk, strawberries, dates (or gula melaka/sugar), red dragonfruit (just a bit for color), pure vanilla extract, pinch of himalayan salt